Monday 30 April 2012

JAI 115

My first Challenge!

Tonight I've created my first challenge entry - to share! I have joined in, often at home before starting my own blog, but tonight I'm sharing!

This is a sketch from over at Just add ink you too can join the fun or head over to see what other wonderful creations people have made.

Here is the sketch we have to play with:

and here is my card:
I've used lots of new products from the current Stampin' Up! mini catalogue

Thanks for stopping by,
Amanda :)

7 comments:

  1. What clever use of the Framelits dies, Amanda! Love the shimmery embossed background ... lots of lovely new goodies on this card. So glad you could play along with us, "officially", at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo congrats on sharing your very first Challenge card. Love the way you've used the framelits, lovely card. So glad you chose JAI, thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you shared your first challenge entry and that it was with us. It is fun also when you get to use your new products! Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like how you have used the New Framelits. Aren't they great? I love your ribbon too. Thanks for joining our JAI Challenge. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've jumped right into blogging Amanda! Your card is fabulous. Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY thanks for sharing your sweet creation with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda, I love your work! Please visit my blog joanneherbert.blogspot.com.au . I have an award for you. Kind Regards Jo

    ReplyDelete