Thursday 28 March 2013

JAI Scrap #15 - Sketch Challenge

Another post and another challenge completed on time! I'm much more at home with Scrapbooking then I am with cards and much happier with this challenge entry.

This Challenge is also from Just Add Ink and if you would like to play along or have a look at other wonderful creations, here is the link.

With this challenge we had this sketch to work with, I love working with Sketches.


And using only papers from 1 pack of Stampin' Up!'s DSP, I came up with this.

Nice and simple with no embellishments just paper, pen and some ink splatter!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. oooh, I love the way you've added the stitched border to your layout - it works beautifully with your gorgeous photos and DSP. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tina, I've been having loads of fun "doodling" on my pages of late :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely, you had me with the hexagons! Thanks for joining in this months JAI scrapbook challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruthy, and yes - just waiting on the hexagonal punch!!

      Delete